Boca Raton Florida has loved King’s Gourmet Market for its great seafood, fresh produce and delicious bakery items. The only downside to the market has been its location on Military Road with little or no parking for its throngs of loyal customers.
The Palm Beach Post has reported that King’s Gourmet Market will soon be moving to the Boca Grove shopping center on Powerline Road, South of Glades in the space formerly occupied by Ross Dress for Less.
This location will serve King’s Gourmet Market’s customers well for several reasons:
- Parking will be easier with lots more spaces.
- Being further West in Boca Raton Florida will make the drive easier from many communities
- Getting into the center will be easier with more than one entrance off of Powerline Rd.
- There will be more than just King’s Gourmet Market there – it is more of a destination center with Sushi, Salons and other retail.
- The store will be much more spacious which will allow King’s Gourmet Market to have more display shelves and increase their selection.
Another reason that this is a good move for all parties is the distance it will put between King’s Gourmet Market and Whole Foods.
While King’s Gourmet Market is not a direct competitor in the Health Food Industry, the two stores do have a lot of overlap in the fresh produce, meats and seafood areas. People won’t have to choose Whole Foods anymore because they don’t know how to find it from Glades Rd or I-95.
All in all, this is a great move of a Boca Raton Florida landmark establishment.
Good Luck King’s Gourmet Market!
To see a map to the new location, click here!